The Excellence Laboratory Milyon recruits four postdoctoral researchers in Mathematics, Computer Science and their interactions for the period 2020-2022.
The candidates will do their research in one of the following research units:
- Institut Camille Jordan (ICJ)
- Laboratoire de l’Informatique du Parallélisme (LIP)
- Unité de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées (UMPA)
- Physics laboratory ENS de Lyon, on the research topics: Mathematical Physics -- Hydrodynamic turbulence and Statistical Physics -- Signal processing
- Laboratory Hubert Curien (LabHC) – Team Data Intelligence
Research positions with no teaching duty.
- Two year contract.
- Net salary: 2,179 €/month. Basic social security included.
- 1,500 €/year allowance for work-related expenses.
- The call is open to all candidates on the research topics of the Labex MILYON (see here for details)
- The application has to be supported by a member of the Labex MILYON
- Candidates must have obtained a doctorate in Mathematics, fundamental Computer Science or theoretical physics before October 1st, 2020.
• Deadline for application: January 7th, 2020, at 11:59 p.m (GMT+1).
• Results are communicated before the end of February, 2020.
Applications must be completed online.
The application includes:
- curriculum vitae
- list of publications
- research projet
- two letters of recommendation from researchers external to Lyon
- one letter from the scientific advisor in Lyon (the application has to be supported by a researcher member of the Labex Milyon)